Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Unity Family Tree Ceremony

We are Proud to Introduce the Inspiring and Sentimental Newest Addition to our Wedding Line - The Family Unity Tree Ceremony

 
 


 
 

Unity Tree Ceremony Set


The parents of the Bride and the parents of the Groom are each given a bucket; preferably at the rehearsal dinner. Each set of parents are to fill their bucket with soil from the family home. During the wedding ceremony, or the reception, the parents of the couple, give their child their bucket. Then, the Bride and Groom use soil from each of their family buckets to plant a sapling. The tree can remain in a planter until the couple purchase their first home. The tree is to be planted at the couple's first home.

With each set of our Unity Family Tree Ceremony Set, you get:

One Unity Glass Planter 5" Tall and Etched with:
Couple's Last name

Established
Wedding date

One Vellum Pastor/Couple Vow Sheet will accompany the Unity Planter.


Two Galvanized Pails, just under 5" Tall -
One will have the Bride's Family Name and one will have the Groom's Last Name.

One Vellum Message for each set of parents will accompany each pail.

Message to Parents:

Bride to Parents:
Today, I ask of you this task, to bestow upon me a small portion of your land.
This heartfelt request, I ask, as I will always have a small part of the home we shared, within the new home, I will now share with my loving man.
When I gaze upon this unity tree, in years to come, I will think of you and all the love, laughter and fun.
And I will always remember that you are a part of that plant, for you are the branch that made me who I am.

Groom to Parents
Today, I ask of you this task, to bestow upon me a small portion of your land.
This heartfelt request, I ask, as I will always have a small part of the home we shared, within the new home, I will now share with my loving Bride.
When I gaze upon this unity tree, in years to come, I will think of you and all the love, laughter and fun.
And I will always remember that you are a part of that plant, for you are the branch that made me who I am.

Unity Tree Ceremony

Pastor

The couple will plant a unity tree as a symbol of joining their lives as one.  Their parents are gifting them with soil from each of their properties, to symbolize the foundation of the family they were built on and will continue to build upon, for the rest of their lives.

Groom

Just as the Lord molded us from the earth,                          Bride

Just as the Potter reshaped us from the broken clay,

Just as God made us from one,                                                                                                                                                

Today we unite two hearts,

Two souls,                                                          

                                                                                                                Two families,

Bride & Groom

As one.

Amen
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment